Courant Squir | red
Designed especially for SRT and/or use as an access line, we have re-developed our low stretch 32-strand 11.5mm diameter Squir rope with a more durable but still flexible sheath.
Its low stretch (less than 2% elongation) ensures that the bounce effect is kept to a minimum when ascending the tree. The rope is heat treated in the factory for greater stability, and the sheath protects against wear from sharp toothed cam ascenders. The Squir retains its roundness while descending. Available in different lengths and because of the low stretch it is not possible to supply with eye splices or stitched eyes.
- Materials / construction: 32-strand Polyester sheath with X-Braid Polyamide core
- Static resistance: 30kN
- Resistance with figure of 8 knot: 21kN • Mass per meter: 91gram
- Sheath percentage: 43%
- Sheath slippage: 0.2%
- Elongation 50/150Kg: 2%
- Knotability: 0.74
- Retraction with water: 1.5%
- Maximum lifespan: 10 years under normal working conditions
- Very low stretch
- Superior wear resistance
- Heat treated for extra stability • Exciting colour combinations
- Retains it’s flexibility over time