46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64
- EN381-5 Type A Class 1 (20m/s)
- 50% Polyester; 50% Cotton
- Dirt and water resistant fabric
- 2 side pockets, 1 rule pocket
- 1 rear hip pocket with velcro flap
Class 1 Chainsaw Glove; EN381-7: 1999 Class 1 (20 m/s), EN388: 2003 3, 1, 2, 2 Chainsaw glove designed for the climbing arborist, with Class 1 chainsaw protection in both hands. Available in lime and purple.
Superbly comfortable and durable 14" (350 mm) work sock, ideal for high leg boots - a must in winter, but once worn you'll want to be in them all year round. With a clever flex zone at the front of the ankle; ribbed calf grips at the top and the 4 layer knitted heel and toe; these socks are the perfect partners for your Arbortec footwear.