36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
The OutDry waterproof system in the Scafell XER is guaranteed to keep you dry, and unlike other waterproof systems it is incorporated in the upper of the boot, not the lining. This keeps the water on the outside of the boot and brings a number of benefits including; less weight gain, better insulation, and more breathability.
- Heavy Duty Vibram Rubber Sole Unit: Solid Nitrile rubber for durability and excellent grip in mud. Can be resoled.
- Performance Flex Midsole: Fantastic support on climbing spikes, highly resistant to sharps from underneath; allows you to put your boot on with no trouble. Simple.
- Full Bellows tongue: Keeps out all dirt and debris.
- Deep Padded Collar with Achilles Cut-Out: Good for increased comfort when climbing, better movability when driving.
- EN ISO 20345; EN ISO17249 Class 2 (24 m/s)
- Waterproof OutDry® technology
- Multilayer Kevlar chain saw protection
- 200 J Protective steel toecap
- XT1 Performance midsole for stability