ESTONIA: Usually 2–3 days (if in stock), LATVIA: Usually 3–4 days (if in stock), LITHUANIA: Usually 3–4 days (if in stock), FINLAND: Usually 3–5 days (if in stock), GERMANY: Usually 6–8 days (if in stock)
With a reinforced leather palm for added protection against rope abrasion, the glove includes protection to both hands, a bonus when using top handled saws, or in situations where two operators are working on MEWP.
- EN388: 2003 3, 1, 2, 2
- EN381-7: 1999 Class 1 (20 m/s)
- Chainsaw protection in both hands
- Reinforced leather palm: better resistance to rope burn
- Shorter style: reduced wrist length for ease of movement
- Strong pull on tab: reinforce for durability
- Adjustable velcro elasticated wrist: good fit and keeps the dirt out
- Pre-shaped to fit natural hand shape: better comfort
Comfortable ventilated helmet
The VERTEX VENT helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground.
It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.