XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
The Arborflex Pro skins feature incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panels on the front and ankle of the trouser. This material has been woven with Kevlar fibres which makes the panels extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
- 6-way stretch concept to reduce fatigue
- Reinforced lower leg with extra strong abrasion resistant fabric over the knee and lower leg
- Stretch crotch panel
- Ventilation zips at the back of both legs
- Deep pockets with dustproof zippers for phones, wallets, etc
- Adjustable waist sizes
- Pre-bent knees designed for maximum movement
- Elasticated boot lace fastener - can be adjusted to reduce sawdust ingress into boots
Superbly comfortable and durable 14" (350 mm) work sock, ideal for high leg boots - a must in winter, but once worn you'll want to be in them all year round. With a clever flex zone at the front of the ankle; ribbed calf grips at the top and the 4 layer knitted heel and toe; these socks are the perfect partners for your Arbortec footwear.
XT Chainsaw Glove - Class 0 (16 m/s); Left Hand Only The XT Chainsaw glove is a close fitting, dexterous leather glove with rubberised finger grips and low profile palm padding. This glove will rise to meet your expectations on all fronts - comfort, durability, wearability.
Breatheflex Pro Type A Class 1 Chainsaw Trousers; EN381-5, Class 1 Type A Chainsaw trousers for forest workers and tree climbers should be light weight, comfortable and breathable while retaining good abrasion resistance and the Breatheflex trouser range fulfils this need. Available in Regular and Tall.
233.41€ – 245.70€ (excl. vat) Select options