ESTONIA: Usually 2–3 days (if in stock), LATVIA: Usually 3–4 days (if in stock), LITHUANIA: Usually 3–4 days (if in stock), FINLAND: Usually 3–5 days (if in stock), GERMANY: Usually 6–8 days (if in stock)
The trousers outer shells are made from Climasphere breathable fabrics which are also highly abrasion and snag resistant (a must for tree climbers) and the six-way stretch feature makes for the most comfortable arborists chainsaw pants on the market.
The ATHV4010 is a Type A trouser (saw protection to the front of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
With the high visibility outer shell and the stretch enabled reflective bands, these chainsaw trousers are also certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 1. The HI-VIS ORANGE trousers are also certified to GO/RT 3279, which makes it suitable for rail work. (N.B. some authorities do specify Class 2)
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets: Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips: Compatibility with wearing a climbing harness
- Reinforced lining around ankle: Reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi Vis Reflective decals: Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold over flap: Keeps shavings and dust out
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: Reduces sawdust ingress into boots
Breatheflex - chainsaw protective trousers that bring a new level of comfort and ease of wear for any serious chainsaw user.
|Trouser Size||Waist Size (cm)||Waist Size (inch)||REGULAR leg|
|XS||63–71 cm||25–28"||31"/79 cm|
|S||71–81 cm||28–32"||31"/79 cm|
|M||81–89 cm||32–35"||31"/79 cm|
|L||89–97 cm||35–38"||31"/79 cm|
|XL||97–107 cm||38–42"||31"/79 cm|
|2XL||107–114 cm||42–45"||31"/79 cm|
|3XL||114–122 cm||45–48"||31"/79 cm|
|4XL||122–129 cm||48–51"||31"/79 cm|
|5XL||129–137 cm||51–54"||31"/79 cm|