ESTONIA: Usually 2-3 days (if in stock), LATVIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), LITHUANIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), FINLAND: Usually 3-5 days (if in stock), GERMANY: Usually 6-8 days (if in stock)
A secure leather safety boot with an integrated steel toe cap:
- The Protector Ultra Signal Red conforms with all the professional requirements stipulated by the German Forestry Advisory Board as well as fulfilling HAIX’s commitment to quality in every way.
A forestry safety boot which provides a perfect fit:
- The new HAIX Protector Ultra Signal Red model is impressively stable and light. A soft and close-fitting sleeve gently envelops the foot and prevents sawdust or dirt from getting into the boot.
- Work boots are often worn all day long by people who perform heavy work. This applies in particular to the forestry industry. Perfect fit is therefore a must. Functional boots from HAIX are designed according to orthopaedic criteria and therefore protect the health of the wearer.
Two-zone lacing system:
- Thanks to its two-zone lacing system, the HAIX Protector Ultra Signal Red can be adjusted to different tightnesses around the foot and the calf areas to provide a perfect fit.
- An antibacterial, moisture-repellent inlay with a separate heel cup further enhances the shock absorption properties of the boot and ensures outstanding toe-to-heel movement.
A VIBRAM® sole with a rugged tread gives maximum grip in the forest:
- The Protector Ultra Signal Red features a stable VIBRAM® sole manufactured in HAIX’s special rubber compound. This guarantees maximum grip, even when temperatures fall below zero.
- The leather used in the manufacture of the boot is both watertight and highly breathable, and an integrated steel toe cap offers the security of Class 2 Cut Protection.
- The highly breathable GORE-TEX® inner lining used in the new HAIX Protector Ultra Signal Red provides maximum climate comfort and total protection against mositure in any weather conditions.
- ESD: No
- Puncture protection: No
- Certification: CE EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E HRO HI CI WR WRU
- Material: Velour leather
- Leather thickness: 2,8 - 3,0
- Height in cm: 20 cm
- Colour: Red
- Cut protection class: Class 2
- Safety toe: Yes
- Safety classification: SB
- Waterproof: Waterproof through Gore-Tex
- Certified for orthopedic insoles: Yes
- Fastener: Lace-up
- Weight: 1209 g