ESTONIA: Usually 2–3 days (if in stock), LATVIA: Usually 3–4 days (if in stock), LITHUANIA: Usually 3–4 days (if in stock), FINLAND: Usually 3–5 days (if in stock), GERMANY: Usually 6–8 days (if in stock)
The TEUFELBERGER pulleySAVER convinces with the following features:
- Small, lightweight Pinto for easier uninstallment from the ground
- Large Pinto pulley is available as a replacement part
- Sirius Loop for longer service life
- DMM retrieval cone: optimized in technology and appearance
- Additional type of use through OD Loop 7 mm with thimble and equaLIZA
The climbing rope moves on the PINTO pulley with ease. The resilient eye which facilitates the retrieval of the pulleySAVER will return to its original position even after thousands of cycles. The pulleySAVER comes with TEUFELBERGER's patented [slaice]®.
Attachment as an anchor point on a tree is possible in six different configurations, depending on the intended type of use: as a swinging element in a double leg configuration, as a choke sling, wrapped in a double leg configuration, constricted in a double leg configuration, in a double leg configuration using the Prusik Loop with thimble, and as an equalizing anchor in combination with the equaLIZA.
For the pulleySAVER, both the Ocean Dyneema® Loop and the Sirius Loop are available as separate replacement parts.
Make sure that the Pinto pulley and the thimble on the Prusik loop do not touch but a distance is kept e.g. when climbing on the same level as your anchor point is. Otherwise the thimble may be torn into the pulley and damage it.
- pulleySAVER standard:
- pulleySAVER used together with the equaLIZA:
- pulleySAVER basal anchor used with the OD Loop Thimble:
- pulleySAVER choked:
- pulleySAVER wrapped:
|Diameter [mm]||Diameter [inch]||Min. breaking strength [daN]||Min. breaking strength [lbf]|