10, 11, 12, 7, 8, 9
If stock then 2 days. If backorder then usually 7 + 2 days.
- EN388 4,5,4,3
- Cut Level 5
- Light and dextrous knitted construction
- High durability
- Tough PU coating
- Highly breathable
- Available in size 7 - 12
Abrasion resistant latex coated glove. Close fitting and breatheable. Knitted elasticated cuff. Exceptional comfort, dexterity, and longevity. Coating offers exceptional grip - wet and dry. Ideal all purpose glove. Great for forestry and landscaping.
XSCAPE CLIMBING GLOVE - EXTENDED CUFF CUT RESISTANT GLOVEClimbing a tree or other natural surface can inflict a constant stream of minor cuts and abrasions on your hands - using these gloves will protect you from that, leaving you free to concentrate on your climb, not your hands. A variation of the popular AT2000, the AT2020 has a longer cuff design, which can be used to protect further up the forearm, or double over as extra protection for vulnerable wrist veins.
8.79€ – 10.00€ (ex. vat) Select options
EN388 4543 Cut Level 5 protection Very abrasion resistant latex coated glove Extremely close fitting and breatheable Exceptional comfort, dexterity, and longevity Latex coating offers excellent grip in wet and dry conditions Climbing glove also ideal for forestry and landscaping
- EN343 Class 3;
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3;
- 100% waterproof & breathable;
- Helmet compatible hood;
- Waterproof zippered pockets;
- Underarm and pocket vent system;
- Flexible segmented reflective bands.
120.31€ – 127.14€ (ex. vat) Select options
Cut Level 5 protection 14" Long Reinforced comfort thumbhole
- Ideal everyday arborist trousers, suitable for climbers;
- Climasphere breathable fabrics for comfort;
- Extra abrasion resistance to knee and lower leg;
- Cargo pockets with double fold over flaps;
- Zipped phone pocket;
- Zipper system designed to survive heavy use.