ESTONIA: Usually 2-3 days (if in stock), LATVIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), LITHUANIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), FINLAND: Usually 3-5 days (if in stock), GERMANY: Usually 6-8 days (if in stock)
The TurnBase redirect pulley for PPE has a fixed frame with openings at the slender ends to add carabiners. It can be used with textile ropes with diameter up to 14 mm. The frame merges into a loop for carabiners. Its opening has a 90° angle to the pulley, so the carabiner stays in flat-angle to the running rope and doesn’t bother while installing a 3:1 pulley block for example.
The TurnBase can be used for friction hitch systems, because the eye of the rope lies at right angles to the direction of the running rope and the passage of frame and bearings is very smooth. If a tape sling is pulled through the carabiner loops to be used as lanyard, the DistanceTube prevents, that the side parts tighten. With two encapsuled, high quality SKF ball bearings and unique locking system of the axis.
- pulley for personal protection
- tested and certified as PPE according to EN 12278
- for textile ropes according to EN 1891 up to Ø 14 mm
- body, bearings and DistanceTube made of aluminium machined in the solid
- roller is equipped with 2 encapsuled, high quality SKF ball bearings
- smallest redirect diameter: 27 mm
- max. service life: 10 years
- tested with: 23 kN/3 min
- breaking strength: ca. 24 kN
- weight: ca. 160 g