Scafell Lite Class 2 Chainsaw Boot
Scafell Lite is the latest in our chainsaw footwear range and represents a new move forward in chainsaw footwear.
It’s based on the same hand built concept as the previous Scafell model, and in addition includes a new 4 density sole unit, and a composite midsole system for the perfect balance of stability, flexibility, weight and longevity.
199.85€ – 210.00€ (ex. vat)
39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
Black, Blue, Brown, Lime, Orange, Red
If stock then 2 days. If backorder then 7 + 2 days.
- Tested and Certified to Class 2, giving 24m/s chainsaw protection: vital for professional users.
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole: full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
- 4D SOLETM: technically advanced sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
- BreatheDRY® system: gives the boot greater breathability and is 100% waterproof. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
- 3 ZONETM Lacing system: provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilisation zone and open top hooks for hassle free tie-off.
- Grab ItTM: allows you to put your boot on with no trouble. Simple.
- i-fitTM: foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip and close fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
- The Scafell Lite comes with removable and replaceable comfort Breathedry footbed, spare laces and a complimentary pair of Scafell Lite technical socks.
- EN ISO 17249 Class 2 (24m/s)
- EN ISO 20345 SBP
- Steel Toe Cap & Composite pierce resistant midsole
- 100% Waterproof and breathable with Breathedry lining
- New 4D sole unit with Vibram outsole
- i-fit Comfort fit system