2XL, L, M, XL, S
If stock then 2 days. If backorder then usually 7 + 2 days.
Upper arm and forearm injuries are among the most common accidents in arboriculture, so it pays to take protective measures. The AT4001 sleeves will zip on to your Breatheflex jacket in place of the standard zip-off sleeves, and employ the same chainsaw blocking system as our Class 1 Type C Breatheflex trousers.DOWNLOADS
- Compatible with Breatheflex jackets
- 6 layers of chainsaw protection
- Kevlar blend elbow reinforcements
- Velcro cuff fastening
- 65% cotton, 35%Polyester 320gsm;
- Zipped Mobile Phone Pocket;
- Head Phone System;
- Stowaway pull String system;
- Thumb Loops In Cuffs;
- Spare pull strings;
- Enzyme washed soft finish;
- Brushed inner lining;
- Two front pockets.
XSCAPE CLIMBING GLOVE - EXTENDED CUFF CUT RESISTANT GLOVEClimbing a tree or other natural surface can inflict a constant stream of minor cuts and abrasions on your hands - using these gloves will protect you from that, leaving you free to concentrate on your climb, not your hands. A variation of the popular AT2000, the AT2020 has a longer cuff design, which can be used to protect further up the forearm, or double over as extra protection for vulnerable wrist veins.
8.79€ – 10.00€ (ex. vat) Select options
REGULAR LEG (79 CM)
- EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Type A
- Ultra-light multi layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema
- Kevlar reinforced lower legs for increased abrasion protection
- Hi-Vis Reflective decals on legs and pockets for added safety
185.80€ (ex. vat) Select options
- EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Type A;
- Ultra-light multi layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema;
- Kevlar reinforced lower legs for increased abrasion protection;
- Hi-Vis Refelective decals on legs and pockets for added safety;
- Available in Short, Regular, Tall, and Extra Tall.
XSCAPE CLIMBING GLOVES, CONSTRUCTED FROM CUT RESISTANT FIBERSClimbing a tree or other natural surface can inflict a constant stream of minor cuts and abrasions on your hands - using these gloves will protect you from that, leaving you free to concentrate on your climb, not your hands. Made from a high density polymer, the fibers from which this glove is constructed are incredibly strong and cut resistant. With a grippy PU coating, the AT2000 has become a very popular glove for climbers who don't require full chainsaw protection.
AT1201 Fingerless Work / Climbing Glove Tough and close fitting fingerless glove - suitable for climbing. Made form a combination of moisture wicking terry fabric and suede leather, with silicone printed grips on the palm, these fingerless climbing gloves are ideal for arborists. Other features include: Adjustable Velcro wrist strap: - good, tight fit. Reinforced pull-on tabs: - easy on off.