2XL, L, M, XL, S
If stock then 2 days. If backorder then usually 7 + 2 days.
Upper arm and forearm injuries are among the most common accidents in arboriculture, so it pays to take protective measures. The AT4001 sleeves will zip on to your Breatheflex jacket in place of the standard zip-off sleeves, and employ the same chainsaw blocking system as our Class 1 Type C Breatheflex trousers.DOWNLOADS
- Compatible with Breatheflex jackets
- 6 layers of chainsaw protection
- Kevlar blend elbow reinforcements
- Velcro cuff fastening
- 65% cotton, 35%Polyester 320gsm;
- Zipped Mobile Phone Pocket;
- Head Phone System;
- Stowaway pull String system;
- Thumb Loops In Cuffs;
- Spare pull strings;
- Enzyme washed soft finish;
- Brushed inner lining;
- Two front pockets.
- EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s);
- Type A Ultra-light multi layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema;
- Kevlar reinforced lower legs for increased abrasion protection;
- Hi-Vis Refelective decals on legs and pockets for added safety;
- Available in Short, Regular, Tall, and Extra Tall.
185.80€ – 192.30€ (ex. vat) Select options
EN388 4543 Cut Level 5 protection Very abrasion resistant latex coated glove Extremely close fitting and breatheable Exceptional comfort, dexterity, and longevity Latex coating offers excellent grip in wet and dry conditions Climbing glove also ideal for forestry and landscaping
AT1201 Fingerless Work / Climbing Glove Tough and close fitting fingerless glove - suitable for climbing. Made form a combination of moisture wicking terry fabric and suede leather, with silicone printed grips on the palm, these fingerless climbing gloves are ideal for arborists. Other features include: Adjustable Velcro wrist strap: - good, tight fit. Reinforced pull-on tabs: - easy on off.
- Zip-neck performance polo shirt;
- Complies with EN ISO 20471Class 2;
- Made from functional breathable and moisture wicking fabric;
- Stretch-flex reflective stripes;
- Handy chest pocket with zippered closure
17.50€ – 19.90€ (ex. vat) Select options