BREATHEFLEX TYPE A CLASS 1 TROUSERS – LIME – EXTRA TALL
Chainsaw trousers, for forest workers and tree climbers should be light weight, and as comfortable and breathable as possible, while retaining good abrasion resistance so we designed the Breatheflex trouser range.
Incorporating a multi-layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema for ultimate protection, the Breatheflex range uses the lightest chainsaw stalling system available, to reduce fatigue.
247.80€ (ex. vat)
If stock then 2 days. If backorder then usually 7 + 2 days.
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: - Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg: - Resistance to abrasion such as from thorns and brash
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets: - Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips: - Compatibility with wearing a climbing harness
- Reinforced lining around ankle: - Reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi Vis Reflective decals: - Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold over flap: - Keeps shavings and dust out
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: - Reduces sawdust ingress into boots
- EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Type C
- EN ISO 20471 and GORT 32/79 for rail work
- Ultra-light multi layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema
- Flex-stretch reflective bands