M/L, S, XL/2XL
Classed as a "standard kit for tree climbers", the THCKIT3 includes many items of arborist equipment, such as a wire cored flip line, first aid kit, cambium saver and more, as well as the fixed seat harness. All you need apart from this kit, is a climbing rope of your choice.DOWNLOADS
- The TH7000 harness is available in 3 different waist sizes.
- Our popular TH7000 tree climbers harness, with quick release buckles and wide, ergonomic waist and leg pads
- A 3 metre wire cored flip line, complete with swivel karabiner and a 20cm cut away strap
- 50 metres of throwline, and a throw weight
- A 1m cambium saver, with aluminium rings
- 2 tool strops - one bungee chainsaw strop and a standard tool strop
- 80cm eye-2-eye hitch, and fixed cheek pulley
- 4 x karabiners - 2 oval and 2 HMS shape
- An arborists first aid kit
- 2 handy warning signs
- All packed in a 70 Litre Hi Vis Orange Treehog Kit Bag!
- Small - Waist size 66 - 76cm (26" - 30")
- Med/Large - Waist size 76 - 96cm (30" - 38")
- X Large/XX Large - Waist size over 96cm (38"+)
Full set of arborist tree climbing gear including harness, rope, flip line, rope grab, cambium saver, throw line & weight, tool strops, friction hitch, karabiners,and more, all neatly stowed in a heavy duty day glo orange kit bag. This kit offers great value for money, especially important when kitting out a new crew, or if you are just starting out on your own. Price of the kit is significantly less than the total of cost of the separate components.
From 693.00€ Excl. VAT Select options
Full harness and spikes climbing kit for professional use. In addition to the TH5000 Razorback tree climbing harness and fully adjustable lightweight aluminium climbing spikes, this kit also includes many other items of arborist equipment, such as a wire cored flip line, first aid kit, cambium saver, throw bag, throw line and more. All you need apart from this kit, is a climbing rope of your choice...
From 850.00€ Excl. VAT Select options