ESTONIA: Usually 2-3 days (if in stock), LATVIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), LITHUANIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), FINLAND: Usually 3-5 days (if in stock), GERMANY: Usually 6-8 days (if in stock)
The tidy styling and look of the Fellhunter Xperts is such that they are not only suitable for forestry, arb and utility work, but also look great at a shoot or on the hills at the weekend in your time off, ensuring these boots are set to become old friends within a short space of time.
On the other hand, the design emphasis is on durability and safety and the craftsmanship of the footwear means that if properly cared for they will serve you for many years to come.
The new Xpert boots are at the cutting edge of safety, and there are no other boots offering the same protection levels, with the durability and comfort built in as well.
- Class 3 (28 m/s) saw protection – second to none as far as safety is concerned.
- A 200 J steel toe cap – 100% proof against chainsaw cuts.
- Vibram heat and chemical resistant nitrile sole unit – fully cramponable for extra grip.
- Puncture resistant midsole – for protection against sharps on the ground.
- XT Sportflex insert – reduces risk of ankle injuries and gives necessary arch support for using climbers.
- Full grain anfibio leather upper – reinforced at critical points for ankle and metatarsal protection.
- Fully leather lined – for comfort and breathability.
- OutDry waterproof laminate system – for 100% weather protection, increased breathability and reduced sweat.
- Vibram rubber randing – gives further resilience and abrasion resistance.
- Speed lacing system and wide opening bellows tongue – easy on/off.