ESTONIA: Usually 2-3 days (if in stock), LATVIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), LITHUANIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), FINLAND: Usually 3-5 days (if in stock), GERMANY: Usually 6-8 days (if in stock)
The trousers outer shells are made from Climasphere breathable fabrics which are also highly abrasion and snag resistant (a must for tree climbers) and the six-way stretch feature makes for the most comfortable arborists chainsaw pants on the market.
The AT4050 is a Type C trouser (saw protection to the front and the rear) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg: Resistance to abrasion such as from thorns and brash
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets: Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips: Compatibility with wearing a climbing harness
- Reinforced lining around ankle: Reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi Vis Reflective decals: Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold over flap: Keeps shavings and dust out
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: Reduces sawdust ingress into boots
Breatheflex - chainsaw protective trousers that bring a new level of comfort and ease of wear for any serious chainsaw user.