ESTONIA: Usually 2-3 days (if in stock), LATVIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), LITHUANIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), FINLAND: Usually 3-5 days (if in stock), GERMANY: Usually 6-8 days (if in stock)
The trousers outer shells are made from Climasphere breathable fabrics which are also highly abrasion and snag resistant (a must for tree climbers) and the six-way stretch feature makes for the most comfortable arborists chainsaw pants on the market.
The ATHV4010 is a Type A trouser (saw protection to the front of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
With the high visibility outer shell and the stretch enabled reflective bands, these chainsaw trousers are also certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 1. The HI-VIS ORANGE trousers are also certified to GO/RT 3279, which makes it suitable for rail work. (N.B. some authorities do specify Class 2)
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets: Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips: Compatibility with wearing a climbing harness
- Reinforced lining around ankle: Reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi Vis Reflective decals: Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold over flap: Keeps shavings and dust out
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: Reduces sawdust ingress into boots
Breatheflex - chainsaw protective trousers that bring a new level of comfort and ease of wear for any serious chainsaw user.
|Trouser Size||Waist Size (cm)||Waist Size (inch)||REGULAR leg|
|XS||63–71 cm||25–28"||31"/79 cm|
|S||71–81 cm||28–32"||31"/79 cm|
|M||81–89 cm||32–35"||31"/79 cm|
|L||89–97 cm||35–38"||31"/79 cm|
|XL||97–107 cm||38–42"||31"/79 cm|
|2XL||107–114 cm||42–45"||31"/79 cm|
|3XL||114–122 cm||45–48"||31"/79 cm|
|4XL||122–129 cm||48–51"||31"/79 cm|
|5XL||129–137 cm||51–54"||31"/79 cm|