ESTONIA: Usually 2-3 days (if in stock), LATVIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), LITHUANIA: Usually 3-4 days (if in stock), FINLAND: Usually 3-5 days (if in stock), GERMANY: Usually 6-8 days (if in stock)
The trousers outer shells are made from Climasphere breathable fabrics which are also highly abrasion and snag resistant (a must for tree climbers) and the six-way stretch feature makes for the most comfortable arborists chainsaw pants on the market.
The AT4050 is a Type C trouser (saw protection to the front and the rear) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg: Resistance to abrasion such as from thorns and brash
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets: Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips: Compatibility with wearing a climbing harness
- Reinforced lining around ankle: Reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi Vis Reflective decals: Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold over flap: Keeps shavings and dust out
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: Reduces sawdust ingress into boots
Breatheflex - chainsaw protective trousers that bring a new level of comfort and ease of wear for any serious chainsaw user.
|Trouser Size||Waist Size (cm)||Waist Size (inch)||SHORT leg||REGULAR leg||TALL leg||EXTRA TALL leg|
|XS||63–71 cm||25–28"||N/A||31"/79 cm||N/A||N/A|
|S||71–81 cm||28–32"||29"/74 cm||31"/79 cm||33"/84 cm||36"/91 cm|
|M||81–89 cm||32–35"||29"/74 cm||31"/79 cm||33"/84 cm||36"/91 cm|
|L||89–97 cm||35–38"||29"/74 cm||31"/79 cm||33"/84 cm||36"/91 cm|
|XL||97–107 cm||38–42"||29"/74 cm||31"/79 cm||33"/84 cm||36"/91 cm|
|2XL||107–114 cm||42–45"||29"/74 cm||31"/79 cm||33"/84 cm||36"/91 cm|
|3XL||114–122 cm||45–48"||N/A||31"/79 cm||N/A||N/A|
|4XL||122–129 cm||48–51"||N/A||31"/79 cm||N/A||N/A|
|5XL||129–137 cm||51–54"||N/A||31"/79 cm||N/A||N/A|
Comfortable ventilated helmet
The VERTEX VENT helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground.
It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.