HAKI ZAĻŠ/MELNS, PELĒKS/MELNS, SARKANS/MELNS
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- EN 381-5 : 1995 Design A, class 1 & AS/NZS 4453.3 : 1997 type 1
- ASNZS4453.3-type 1
- EN ISO 13688 : 2013
- Front fly with zip closure - closing by hook and eye and press stud
- 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- 1 patched thigh pocket with flap with retro-reflective piping
- 1 patched smartphone pocket with waterproof lining on the right leg with splash proof zip closure
- Ventilation zipper on the back of the legs
- Elasticated waist with loops for belt and loops for velcro braces
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
- Nylnet lining for an optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester)
- Waterproof anti-wicking fabric below on top of the protective inlay
- Elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on shoe laces
- 6 layer front protective inlay based on Dyneema® yarns
- High performance water- and dirt repellent with Teflon™ full stretch TeXXion (87% Cordura® - 13% elasthane ± 240g/m2)
- Full stretch Armortex light reinforcements (30,7% para-aramid - 60,6% polyamide - 6,5% elasthane - 2,2% polyurethane ± 340g/m2)
The Canopy W-AIR trousers (Class 1, 20 m/s), developed for arborists, unite the key features of the W-AIR styles in the Innovation range being a large ventilation area, a perfect fit thanks to an especially redesigned waist, crotch by introducing fully stretchable TeXXion (Cordura®), integrated gaiters with lace hook and waterproof Pezaflex Aqua (Cordura®) knees.
Available in Regular (inside leg 82 cm) and Tall (inside leg 88 cm).
This technical T-shirt offers an unsurpassed comfort thanks to its Sio-Cool® Light fabric and especially developed fitting.
It evacuates transpiration quickly keeping you fresh and dry which is particularly appreciated during work in hot weather conditions. During the wintertime this T-shirts has a very meaningful purpose as a first layer.
The Xpert Lo sock (20 cm) is a sock made from a blend of Advansa Thermocool* and Merino Wool** for optimum temperature and moisture regulation and Lycra and Borgolon Nylon for a snug fit.
With a clever flex zone at the front of the ankle; ribbed calf grips at the top and the 4 layer knitted heel and toe; these socks are the perfect partners for your Arbortec footwear.