STANDARTA – 79 CM, GARA – 84 CM
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Adjustable waistband
- Kidney pad on the back of trousers for braces
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots
- Reflective decals on the lower leg
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams
- Vents on the back of the trousers (Type A only)
- Type A trouser (saw protection on the front of the legs only) protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s)
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471 RIS – 3279 -TOM
The Tango Vi is a durable climbing shoe made of abrasion-proof real leather.
The breathable fabric AQUASTOP® creates a warm, dry foot climate. The flexible ankle protection, the raised heel and toe cap and a specially tanned leather to protect and support the foot in use. Lateral reinforcement provides more grip at the foot lock technique and protects the leather from abrasion. The non-slip sole provides great grip and strength in every situation.
These newly developed left hand protective chainsaw gloves offer great dexterity combined with excellent grip to allow great handling of the chainsaw.
The anti-skid waterproof rubber reinforcement assures a high durability and grip of the chainsaw even during the wettest weather circumstances.
Superbly comfortable and durable work sock (35 cm), ideal for high leg boots – a must in winter, but once worn you’ll want to be in them all year round.
With a clever flex zone at the front of the ankle; ribbed calf grips at the top and the 4 layer knitted heel and toe; these socks are the perfect partners for your Arbortec footwear.