Pulley | 40 kN | for ropes Ø from 7 mm up to 14 mm | EN 12278
The Rigger Becket Pulley – a further development of the Hitch Climber – is particularly suitable for friction hitch systems or rigging applications.
It has a very high breaking strength with low weight at the same time. The stronger axle construction with special roller bearing ensures extreme solidity and a higher durability. The plates have also been reinforced and can be locked together using an M5 nut and a bolt.
The Rigger Becket Pulley has an additional becket below for use e.g. in a pulley system.
- Minimum breaking strength: 40 kN
- Work load limit: 8 kN
- Material: Aluminium
- Ultra-high strength pulley side plates
- High efficiency roller bearings
- Hollow axle for reduced weight
- Increased rope-bearing cross-section for textile attachments to the attachment holes
- Same sheave as previous Triple Attachment Pulley
- New axle design to increase robustness of the axle/ nut to side plate interface
- Optional M5 nut and bolt for locking side plates together and can be installed from either side
- DMM iD optional
- Can be used as rig plate with or without sheave
Suitable for ropes with Ø from 7 to 14 mm.