The Flexbee is a lightweight, flexible and high contrast coloured work positioning lanyard for arborists based on the Squir rope construction. We achieve accurate length adjustment by a perfectly matching hitch cord lanyard with pulley and karabiner system.
- Lightweight and flexible;
- Precise & consistent length adjustment;
- Easy replaceable components;
- High contrast visible colours.
- Available with or without ISC triple lock snap hook;
- 3m, 4m, 5m and 7m;
- 11.5mm 32-strands rope with 2 compact stitched eyes;
- Polyester sheath with Polyamide X-braid core;
- Maximum rated load: 140kg;
- Maximum lifespan textile parts: 10 years;
- Length adjustment system containing:
- Phoenix 8mm 70cm hitch cord lanyard in Distel 5-coils setup;
- Mova small aluminium twisting side plates pulley;
- Axxis TL aluminium triple lock karabiner.